Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Naheeda's Portrait Shoot

I've been following Naheeda on her blog for a while now and was always amazed at her photogenic face. That sounds really strange but I think you'll know what I mean when you see the photos I took of her. I contacted her to ask if she could model for me and jumped for joy when she said yes. Since we both live just outside of London, we decided to shoot in London so I chose the beautiful Richmond Park. I've been in the spring when the UK had that horrible cold weather and I loved it but I knew it would look even more stunning in the summer. I had so much fun on this shoot and it seemed like Naheeda enjoyed herself too which is important! She was so easy to work with as she knew exactly what worked for her face and body, just like a professional model. Like my other shoots, we filmed it for my vlog channel so you can watch that here. Let me know what you think of the photos!


Naheeda's Links



Naheeda Naheeda Naheeda Naheeda NaheedaNaheeda Naheeda Naheeda Naheeda NaheedaNaheeda IMG_9807 Naheeda

2 comments:

  1. Love these and yeah she's absolutely stunning! I love the 5th, 9th and last shots you got the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing skirt- it looks great in these shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!