Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Pali and Aman's Wedding Day

My family and I attended Pali's, my mum's nephew, wedding day on Sunday and it was such a beautiful day for a wedding. He arrived at the Gurdwara (Sikh temple) in an amazing vintage car hired from Beauford Wedding Cars. I only managed to photograph the ceremony at the Gurdwara as I was so tired with all the previous wedding events before and I was just a guest at all of those! I honestly don't know how professional wedding photographers keep themselves going. Big Day Photography were photographing every special moment at their wedding and I am blown away by their photos so definitely check them out. The bride, Aman, looked absolutely stunning and they make such a beautiful couple. Congratulations to the both of you and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.



Pali & Aman's Wedding Day Pali & Aman's Wedding Day Pali & Aman's Wedding Day Pali & Aman's Wedding Day Pali & Aman's Wedding DayPali & Aman's Wedding Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!