Thursday, 15 August 2013

Jennifer Galea Photography

Whilst browsing the Loving Couple group page on Flickr, I came across a beautiful couple shot by Jennifer Galea (the first photo below). I looked at her photostream and was amazed at the other couple shots she had. I did my first couple shoot today so I was looking for some inspiration. Everyone wants the typical photos of you and your partner kissing with a beautiful background but I want to take some fun, unique and personal shots! What about those photos where your partner is making you giggle? Or when you and your partner are doing a silly gesture that only you two know about - a private joke? Jennifer's photos are like this and that's why I fell in love with them. She's from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and her work is stunning. Thank you Jennifer for inspiring me! My couple shoot photos will be up once I have edited them so look out for those.


Jennifer's Links



Driving me a good kind of crazy wrap your fingers around mine. i'm shining your name all over town. NEW WEBSITE! **** Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but couple shots make me really happy. Great ones you picked out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nina, I'm feeling all happy and mooshy seing these.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!